How do I get a dog license?
As of January 1, 2016, the City has contracted with the nonprofit Petaluma Animal Services Foundation to provide animal control services, including the administration of the dog licensing program.

Should you have any question regarding your dog’s license you may call Petaluma Animal Services Foundation at 707-778-PETS (7387), email them at, or contact City Hall at (707) 894-3451.

Payment methods accepted include:
Walk-in: (Check or Cash) Drop payment off at City Hall
Mail: Check only to Petaluma Animal Shelter at 840 Hopper Street, Petaluma, CA 94952

Online link: Petaluma Animal Shelter

Show All Answers

1. How is the police department enforcing immigration laws we hear about in the news?
2. I need the Immigration Open Letter in Spanish - where can I find it?
3. How do I file a commendation or make a complaint?
4. Does the City of Cloverdale have a noise ordinance?
5. How do I pay a Cloverdale parking ticket?
6. How do I get a dog license?
7. How do I get a report?
8. How do I get my vehicle out of storage?
9. How do I get a bicycle license?
10. What are Cloverdale Police Department's business hours?
11. What are City Hall's business hours?