Cloverdale Community Resources During Coronavirus
This page provides information on resources to assist local residents and businesses during this difficult time. Updated information will be posted as it is made available. For legislative orders and guidelines regarding the COVID-19 (coronavirus) emergency, as well as changes to City of Cloverdale services, you may visit:
- State of California Government Website: https://bit.ly/2RabUJc
- City of Cloverdale - Impacts to the City (FAQ with Police Chief Ferguson)
- City of Cloverdale News Updates
- County of Sonoma
- (05/22/20) - Updated Shelter in Place Order to Allow Additional Business to Re-open: http://nixle.us/BWNRG
- Virtual Town Hall Meeting (English and Spanish) - https://bit.ly/2JLMM7e
- Mathematical Modeling of COVID-19 Transmission in Sonoma County - Phase 2 (4/28/20 Information Slides)
- (05/03/20) - Information on COVID-19 Testing / Información sobre Exámen de COVID-19
For the most updated information, including County-wide Press Releases on Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Sonoma County visit the SoCoEmergency website.
Local Food Resources
Food Distribution Events for the Month of May 2020
|Cloverdale Food Pantry|
202 Commercial Street
Food Distribution Fridays 1p.m. to 3 p.m.
Redwood Empire Food Bank3990 Brickway Blvd., Santa Rosa https://refb.org/. Donations are being accepted, View how.
|Cloverdale Senior Center Connect Program – Food distribution for seniors age 60+ 2nd and 4th Thursday, 12:30 – 1:30 pm (stay in car and staff delivers food). (707) 894-4826.|
Groceries to Go program, Tues.12 p.m. in the back parking lot of the Healdsburg Community Center, located at 1557 Healdsburg Avenue. No residency or income requirements and anyone in need of food is welcome.
Meals for Children- School District is providing meals for children under 18 years of age. Location finder: https://bit.ly/3awtkat
Gas & Electricity
Education Resources for Students
|Cloverdale School District|
To reduce the spread of COVID-19 school campuses are enacting long distance learning. Letter from Superintendent Decker
|Santa Rosa Junior College|
All classes are being conducted via remote instruction. The college is offering many resources for SRJC students including access to internet, electronic devices and books. For more information visit: https://www.santarosa.edu/
|Sonoma State University|
All classes have transitioned to all-remote instruction. The college is offering many resources for SSU students including access to internet, electronic devices and books. For more information visit: http://covid19.sonoma.edu/
Resources for Local Businesses
With the Shelter-at-home Order, many essential business continue to be open to serve the community. For a full list to find food, supplies and other necessities, click on the Quick Reference Guide for Open Businesses
|For Business Owners|
The Cloverdale Chamber of Commerce has produced a dedicated webpage to assist businesses find resources during COVID-19. View the Chamber’s website.
|Sonoma County Economic Development Board|
The EDB has put together a comprehensive list of local, state and federal resources, and benefits for both businesses and employees. Visit their page: http://sonomaedb.org/Business-Assistance/Business-Assistance-Coronavirus/
|Sonoma County Transit continues to provide local route services. The route connects the shopping center with the Kings Valley development, the Senior Center, the downtown Plaza and adjacent residential neighborhoods. To view the current schedule, including information on intercity service,visit: https://sctransit.com/sct-in-your-community/cloverdale/|
|Many health care facilities and services are available in Sonoma County. To locate a facility near you or inquire about available services. Visit: https://211sonoma.org/health-care/.|
- City of Cloverdale (707) 894-2521 City of Cloverdale Facebook
- Cloverdale Police Department (707) 894-2150 Cloverdale Police Department Facebook
- 2-1-1 Sonoma County Resource and Referral Service for Sonoma County. Toll Free 800-325-9604
- County of Sonoma Warm Line for Emotional and Mental Health Support / Línea de apoyo para la salud mental y emocional: (707) 575-2652