- Forms & Applications
Forms & Applications
Pay Online with Debit or Credit Card
Make your Utility Bill Payments online. (Note: A new window will open so you will be able to continue reading).
Payments made during regular business hours will post the same day. Payments made anytime our offices are closed are posted to your account history the following business day.
Questions? Send an email to Customer Service.
Water/Sewer Utility Department Forms
A $60 start service fee applies for every start of service, even if the water is currently "on" at the property. A deposit is required. The deposit is $150 or reduced to $75 if the account holder signs up to have their monthly bill paid through auto-debit. Please read the Start New Water/Sewer Service Form (PDF) for more information. No phone calls will be accepted to start water service. Forms may be accepted by fax but payment must also be submitted before the applications will be processed. 48-hours notice is required or same day service charges will be applied to the account. Service is available Monday through Thursday from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm, unless special arrangements have been confirmed by city staff.
The Stop Water/Sewer Service Form (PDF) must be submitted to close an account. All unpaid billings are required to be paid. Any deposit remaining will be applied to the closing bill after the stop date. No phone calls will be accepted to stop water service. Forms may be delivered by fax but payment must be submitted before the request will be processed. 48-Hours notice is required or same day service charges will be applied to the account. Service is available Monday through Thursday from 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm, unless special arrangements have been confirmed by city staff.
Water & Sewer Rates
The City of Cloverdale enacted a Resolution for a change in water and sewer rates effective June 2016. The rate schedule changes each July through July 2019. View our water and sewer rates (PDF)
Complete the Direct Debit Authorization Form (PDF) if you want to sign up to have your monthly billed amount deducted automatically from a checking or savings account. This occurs on or about the 18th of each calendar month. Requests to stop or change this service must be made in writing. No phone calls will be accepted.
Review the Residential Leak Adjustment Request (PDF) for water customers when a leak has caused a high water bill. If a customer meets the minimum requirements, they may be eligible to receive a one-time leak adjustment as a credit on their next water bill. The request must be submitted on this form. For additional information, please contact the utility department at 707-894-2521 Option 1, or visit City Hall at 124 North Cloverdale Boulevard anytime Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm.
Business License Application
As of June 21, 2021 the city has contracted with HdL to provide Business License Administration, including new business application, renewal, changes, and payment.
Should you have any questions regarding your business license you may call 707-202-5963 or email email@example.com.
Should you have any questions regarding your dog's license you may call Petaluma Animal Services Foundation at 707-778-PETS (7387), or contact City Hall at 707-894-2521.
Payment methods accepted include:
- Walk-in: (Check or Cash) Drop payment off at City Hall
- Mail: Check only to
Petaluma Animal Shelter
840 Hopper Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
Parks & City Plaza Reservation Forms
City-owned parks are available for special events to organizations can be reserved for qualified private events, such as a family reunion or birthday party. Application fees and special event use fees are required to be submitted with the application. Application fees are non-refundable for any reason. Click for online Park and Facility Reservation Application.
- City park use is based on a first-come-first-serve basis and no one person or group is excluded from its use, however, to guarantee availability applications should be submitted.
- Jump houses or "blow up" devices are no longer permitted in any city owned park.
- Any group intending to sell or serve alcohol at their event must obtain a special event permit and may be subject to ABC regulations. Please check with city staff for clarification.
- Any group with amplified music may be required to submit a special event permit application. Please check with city staff for clarification.
- City Hall is open Monday through Thursday from 8 am to 5 pm. Please email Rafael Miranda or call 707-894-1726 with questions. Otherwise, please submit your completed application package with proof of insurance and payment to City Hall at 124 North Cloverdale Boulevard in Cloverdale.
Special Event Encroachment
Every group that intends to encroach on public right-of-way for a special event (whether or not a Park and City Plaza Reservation Form is necessary) is required to complete and submit an encroachment permit application and pay fees.
- Online Encroachment Permit Application
- Walk-in - stop by City Hall during regular business hours to pick up an application packet.