Cloverdale California

Go To Search
Follow Us Facebook Twitter
Utilities Department
Utilities Department

124 N. Cloverdale Blvd.
Cloverdale, CA  95425

Ph: 707.894.2521
Press 1
Fx: 707.894.3451

Monday - Thursday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Closed Fridays
Closed Holidays
The City provides water and wastewater services to its residents. To start or stop services, sign up for automatic payment or apply for residential leak adjustment, click on the links below, complete the applicable forms and submit

Start New Water/Sewer Service Application
A $60.00 start service fee applies for every start of service, even if the water is currently "on" at the property.  A deposit is required ($150.00 or reduced to $75.00 if the account holder signs up for auto-debit program).  Please read the form for more information.  No phone calls will be accepted to start water service.  Forms may be accepted by fax but payment must also be submitted before the applications will be processed.

Stop Water/Sewer Service Form
A form requesting an account be closed is required to be submitted.  All unpaid billings are required to be paid.  Any deposit remaining will be applied to the closing bill after the stop date.  No phone calls will be accepted to stop water service.  Forms may be accepted by fax but payment must also be submitted before the request will be processed.

Automatic Payment via Checking/Saving Account Form (Electronic Funds Transfer)
Complete this direct debit authorization form if you want to sign up to have your monthly billed amount deducted automatically from a checking or savings account.  This occurs on or about the 18th of each calendar month.  Requests to stop or change this service must be made in writing.  No phone calls will be accepted.

Residential Leak Adjustment Request
Review the requirements available to water customers when a leak has caused a high water bill.  If a customer meets the minimum requirements, they may be eligible to receive a one-time leak adjustment as a credit on their next water bill.  The request must be submitted on this form.  For additional questions, please contact the utility department at 707-894-1700 or visit City Hall at 124 N. Cloverdale Blvd., Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm.

Additional Security Deposit Request for Waiver Form
An additional deposit requirement means the water/sewer account is past due and a Final Notice was mailed to the account holder.  The computer system automatically looks to the last twelve (12) months of billing history, finds the highest bill and doubles the billed amount to arrive at the full deposit required to be on file as a result of a delinquent account.  If your account does not have the total required security deposit, the difference is added to your account and must be paid.  If not paid, the water department will apply $20.00 from each payment received toward the additional deposit requirements until the additional deposit requirements have been met.  This may cause your account to become delinquent which may result in a penalty and final notice notification.

All deposits received on an account may be applied to a future bill when the account has been paid on time for twelve (12) consecutive months and the request is made by the account holder, either in writing or in person.

The additional deposit waiver request may be submitted by customers who have not been approved for the waiver in the past.  Please refer to the form for more information.  If you have any additional questions, please email Customer Service of visit City Hall at 124 N. Cloverdale Blvd., Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm.

New PayBill.jpg

Start here Customer Account and Payment Portal.

TO PAY WITHOUT ACCESSING YOUR ONLINE UTILITY ACCOUNT HISTORY, click on the GREEN Pay My Bill button.   Your payment will post on the date received as if you delivered your payment in our office.  If your online credit card payment is made during hours our offices are open, your payment will post on the date received.  If we are closed, your payment will post the next business day.

TO REVIEW YOUR UTILITY ACCOUNT BILLING AND PAYMENT HISTORY (with the option to pay once you’ve logged in), enter your water account number and PIN (Personal Identification Number).  If you do not have a PIN, the account holder must take photo identification to City Hall to set up their PIN.

Questions?  Send an email to Customer Service.

Cloverdale City Hall
124 N. Cloverdale Blvd.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Phone: 707.894.2521
Fax: 707.894.3451
Hours: M-Th, 8a-5p