Cloverdale California

Go To Search
Follow Us Facebook Twitter
Forms and Applications to Print
Pay Online with Debit or Credit Card
New PayBill 2.jpg

Click on Utility Bill Payments.  (A new window will open so you will be able to continue reading).

Payments made during regular business hours will post the same day.  Payments made anytime our offices are closed are posted to your account history the following business day.

Questions?  Send an email to Customer Service.


Start New Water/Sewer Service Form

    A $60.00 start service fee applies for every start of service, even if the water is currently "on" at the property.  A deposit is required - $150.00 or reduced to $75.00 if the account holder signs up to have their monthly bill paid through auto-debit.  Please read the form for more information.  No phone calls will be accepted to start water service.  Forms may be accepted by fax but payment must also be submitted before the applications will be processed.  48-hours notice is required or same day service charges will be applied to the account.  Service is available Monday - Thursday from 1:30pm - 2:30pm, unless special arrangements have been confirmed by city staff.

Stop Water/Sewer Service Form
    This form must be submitted to close an account.  All unpaid billings are required to be paid.  Any deposit remaining will be applied to the closing bill after the stop date.  No phone calls will be accepted to stop water service.  Forms may be delivered by fax but payment must be submitted before the request will be processed.  48-Hours notice is required or same day service charges will be applied to the account.  Service is available Monday - Thursday from 1:30pm - 2:30pm, unless special arrangements have been confirmed by city staff.

Hydrant Meter Service Application

Water and Sewer Rates
    The City of Cloverdale enacted a Resolution for a change in water and sewer rates effective June 2016.  The rate schedule changes each July through July 2019.  To review the rates, click the link above.

Automatic Payment via Checking/Saving Account Form (Electronic Funds Transfer)
    Complete this direct debit authorization form if you want to sign up to have your monthly billed amount deducted automatically from a checking or savings account.  This occurs on or about the 18th of each calendar month.  Requests to stop or change this service must be made in writing.  No phone calls will be accepted.

Residential Leak Adjustment Request
    Review the requirements available to water customers when a leak has caused a high water bill.  If a customer meets the minimum requirements, they may be eligible to receive a one-time leak adjustment as a credit on their next water bill.  The request must be submitted on this form.  For additional information, please contact the utility department at 707-894-2521 Option 1 or visit City Hall at 124 N. Cloverdale Blvd., Monday through Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm.



As of January 1, 2016, the City has contracted with the nonprofit Petaluma Animal Services Foundation to provide animal control services, including the administration of the dog licensing program. 

Should you have any question regarding your dog’s license you may call Petaluma Animal Services Foundation at 707-778-PETS (7387), email them at , or contact City Hall at (707) 894-2521.

Payment methods accepted include:
  • Online:  Dog license
  • Walk-in: (Check or Cash) Drop payment off at City Hall
  • Mail: Check only to Petaluma Animal Shelter at 840 Hopper Street, Petaluma, CA 94952


Park and Facility Reservation Packet
    City-owned parks are available for special events to organizations can be reserved for qualified private events, such as a family reunion or birthday party.  Application fees and special event use fees are required to be submitted with the application.  Application fees are non-refundable for any reason.
    City park use is based on a first-come-first-serve basis and no one person or group is excluded from its use, however, to guarantee availability applications should be submitted.
    Jump houses or "blow up" devices are no longer permitted in any city owned park.
    Any group intending to sell or serve alcohol at their event must obtain a special event permit and may be subject to ABC regulations.  Please check with city staff for clarification.
    Any group with amplified music may be required to submit a special event permit application.  Please check with city staff for clarification.
    City Hall is open Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm.  Please email Sandy Dersham or call (707) 894-1706 with questions.  Otherwise, please submit your completed application package with proof of insurance and payment to City Hall at 124 N. Cloverdale Blvd., Cloverdale, CA  95425.

Special Event Encroachment Permit Application Packet
    Every group who intends to encroach on public right-of-way for a special event (whether or not a Park and City Plaza Reservation Form is necessary) is required to complete and submit an encroachment permit application and pay fees.
    Click the underlined link above to open and print the application or stop by City Hall during regular business hours to pick up an application packet.

Cloverdale City Hall
124 N. Cloverdale Blvd.
Cloverdale, CA 95425
Phone: 707.894.2521
Fax: 707.894.3451
Hours: M-Th, 8a-5p